Wednesday, March 24, 2010

Yes I know Slacking!

Ok so there is a thing called a slacker and that is what I have been the past few months. I have done so bad about posting pictures of jackson on facebook and on our blog. By the time the evening comes around and Jackson goes to bed, I am so tiered and go to bed.

He currently is at that trying stage. Still a fun stage but has made mommy go nuts a few times. He is freaking out all of the time if he doesn't get what he wants. It's crazy. My nice, calm, mellow, peaceful baby boy is no longer that. LOL! He is crazy, wild, tempermental, dramatic, funny, and out of control. Everyone keeps telling me this is the beginning of the terrible two's. Well if that's the case then I am in for a long haul.

We all survived our trip to Cancun. It was great to get away and have some tim and I time. We had a blast, drank and ate way to much but that was to be expected. WE had an awesome time with our good friends Sam and Gabe. If some of you don't know Sammie is one of my best friends from High School. So it was nice to get wild and crazy in Cancun with them. We finally came to the conclusion that we can't drink like we use too but we sure did try. LOL! We did a lot of relaxing on the beach and swimup bar. We did a bar crawl which was a lot of fun but that day I got really really burnt. The worst burn I have ever had in my life. I didn't put sunscreen on and of course you all know how white I am. I didn't feel like I was getting burned and then Tim and I laid down for a nap in our hotel room and I woke up red as a lobster and could hardly walk because of how burnt my legs were. Serves me right. I should have put sunscreen on. What would have given that idea to me. HELLO! Blonde, blue eyes, pale, blondeish redish hair, and freckles. Come on now Ashley!!!!

We missed Mister so much but he had a blast with his grandparents and didn't even realize we weren't around. We were told that the only time that he cried out Mommy was when he was getting in trouble. Of course this is a sign that I am such a pushover and need to learn to be more discipline on disciplining him rather than being solely the nurturer. I can't help it he is my baby boy.

Little mister Jackson still has the binky at night and during nap time. I am having a hard time taking it away from him. It's more of a Mommy thing then a Jackson thing I think. I think if we would take it away from him for good it would take a few days but he would get over it.

Nothing else really new with us. I am really going to try and post pictures this weekend since it's suppose to rain and we probably won't be getting out in the yard to do any yard work again because of the weather. So I will try my hardest to get this done this weekend.

1 comment:

  1. We had a blast with you guys!!! Let's do it again soon!

    ReplyDelete