Thursday, January 28, 2010

The Technology World

It's official I have come into the Technological world and have created a blog. I figured this would be a good idea, so that people can see pictures of jackson and keep up to date with what is new with our family. I have not yet added any pictures and will try to do so this weekend.

Jackson is getting so big and is probably at my favorite age. He is now 18 months and runs everywhere we go. He honestly talks so much, "which I don't know where he got that from it surely would have to be from his dad." LOL! I swear when he is able to actually make sense he will be chatting my ear off with so many different things. He says about 10 to 11 words and is waving bye, giving kisses, hugs, throwing awful tantrums that result in him laying on the floor throwing his body around, crawls into his crib by climbing on things, loves wrestling with his daddy, loves the outdoors like his daddy, and most of all he is the most loving little boy ever. The kisses and the hugs I get from him almost make me cry every single time, which is not unusual due to me just being an emotional person. LOL!

Tim and I have been busy at work. Tim has been traveling to McCook for the past 3 months and hopefully will shortly be done with that. It has left me as being a single mom and relying on lots of help from our parents. Thank god for our parents because I wouldn't know what I would do with him being gone.

Besides work we are planning on going on a vacation to Cancun on February 19th with friends. We are totally excited and in need for a trip together with no worries or responsibilities for a few days. We aren't excited about leaving jackson, but I have been reassured by both sets of grandparents that he will be just fine as they are splitting up the time to take care of him.

Nothing else is really new in our household besides the everyday changes in jackson. I hope I can figure out how to download pictures tonight but I may have to wait until tim gets home to try and attempt to do it. So hopefully those will be up soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment